Training Services Tourism, Hospitality & Creative Sectors
I promise nothing fancy; just tried and tested methods of improving your business performance. You’ll be able to grow your business in an organic, dynamic way that sells, reflects your own personality, your values and taps into the needs of a today’s savvy, fussy and quality-driven consumer. I offer a range of training, coaching and consultancy for the Tourism, Food, Hospitality and Cultural sectors including:
- Content Creation & Digital Storytelling
- Digital Marketing for Business
- Blogging for beginners / Advanced blogging skills
- Social Media for beginners / Advanced social media skills
- Top Tips for Travel Writing & Blogging
- Presentation Skills and Public Speaking
- Inspiring Leadership Development
- Managing your Business more effectively
Learn how online marketing can build your brand awareness and increase profitability. Identify uses of online marketing platforms for digital marketing. Discover the benefits of blogging for business. Practical advice on how to use your time most effectively. Create great content that sells. Top Tips, Tools and Techniques for using promoting your business online.
Click here for The Quirky Traveller: Digital Marketing Media Kit
Training Delivery Options
- 1-1 training: personalised training at a time, place and level to suit you
- Group training: suitable for in-house or bespoke training with businesses, organisations and those with specific requirements
- Workshops: open courses available to anyone with an interest in the topic on offer
- Seminars & Talks: introducing topics for a wider audience, within a conference or event
My style of training is both professional and informal, well-researched and relevant to client needs. I have many years’s experience as a qualified trainer with a background in corporate, public and private sector training. My favourite clients are those who want to make a REAL change, do things differently or achieve greater success in their chosen area. I take time to find out exactly what clients needs and use a combination of practical activities, instruction, coaching, case studies and discussion. I prefer training face-to-face but I also offer phone and Skype training when that is not possible.
‘Zoe’s workshop on Travel Blogging for the Tourism Sector was extremely inspiring; businesses came away buzzing with ideas, eager to put into practice their new knowledge and to enhance their business profile and visitor experience. She shares her extensive knowledge and expertise and effectively engages with all participants, encouraging them to share their experiences.
Hetty Byrne, Forest Of Bowland AONB Sustainable Tourism Officer
Clients include: Pembrokeshire Tourism, Lake District National Park, Marketing Lancashire, Brewery Arts Centre, Kendal Food Festival, PHX Services, Blue Moose Kitchen, Cumbria Coaching Network, Marketing Lancashire, Hawkshead Relish, View from Here, Cumbria Tourism, Flock PR, Lakeland Business Network, Nurture Lakeland,