What is Coaching?
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. A professional coaching relationship exists when coaching includes a business agreement or contract that defines the responsibilities of each party.
Some common areas of Coaching with The Quirky Coach
- Creating a unique brand or business
- Developing a personal leadership style
- Aligning vision and values at work
- Assertiveness & people management
- Getting more focus and using time more efficiently
- Handling difficult situations
- Influencing & motivating others
- Communication Skills
- Digital marketing
The BENEFITS for YOU of Coaching with The Quirky Coach
Coaching with me will enable you to stand out from the crowd and make positive changes in your working or personal life. You can dramatically increase your ability to handle tough situations. You’ll recognise more possibilities, increase self-awareness and improve your relations with other. I use a variety of tools, resources, experience and skillful communication to help you achieve your goals in a realistic and practical way. Other benefits:
- You choose the time, place and delivery method that suits you and your business
- It is time-bound and specific, ensuring your goals are achieved in the best time-frame for you
- Content is tailored to suit your specific needs whilst working in a personal and values-driven manner
- And yes, it’s very often fun too …
“Being coached with you is relaxed, thought-provoking and challenging. I liked that you pulled me back when I didn’t answer questions and I liked that you didn’t leave me floundering. You ‘held my hand’ and guided me without actually blatantly telling me what I should do.”
Janett Wilson, Partner Flock PR
Coaching can be face to face, on the phone, via Skype or a combination of all. It can be individual or in groups. If F2F it takes place at a venue to suit you.
A popular option is Walk n Talk where we get away from the workplace or home and enjoy a walk in the outdoors. It’s great for improving concentration, increasing creativity and fostering a wonderful sense of well-being. It is confidential, practical and has proven track record in achieving really impressive results.
Coaching works best over a minimum period of 3 months where issues can be explored in-depth and over time. One-off sessions are ideal for solving a straightforward or exploring ideas. Sessions are usually last between one and two hours.
At an initial meeting we agree a specific goal, to be achieved within a fixed time frame assessed for feasibility and commitment during that first consultation.